Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In the beginning...

... there was an idea. I decided I needed to look at my world with truth and awareness. Upon consideration I felt no desire to continue with the way my world was working. Then a wise someone suggested I try spending some time outside of my world. Far, far outside.


Over the next few weeks an adventure was born. From a list of over twenty countries (including China, Vietnam, Latvia, Peru, Guatemala, and Tanzania) I distilled it down to four; Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, and Thailand. I will begin by teaching english while living at a monastery in Kathmandu then make my way from Delhi to Kolkatta. Following Kolkatta I will work at a care center in Kandy. After that, the universe has yet to reveal my plans. I am planning to adventure for around six months.


This is the favor I ask of my people. Please stay close to me while I'm away. Please email me, comment on this blog, skype and (most importantly) come and visit me!

Here begins the narrative of my journey...



No comments:

Post a Comment