Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Real Bed!

I had a real shower in a clean bathroom and slept in a real bed with a real pillow! Lucille and I are in Thamel this weekend so that she can go to the Indian Embassy and I can go to the post office. Part of my feels a great deal of guilt for not staying with my buddies at Hotel Shree Tibet but I think I found one I like better. At least my room is a little better. Plus the shower head actually faces me instead of the opposite wall and my blanket is fussy. Plus its a hundred rupees cheaper and I get free access to my favorite internet cafe.

Lucille is very easy going so I think this will work out well. Of course she leaves at the end of next week which is terrifying because then I'll have to handle the children on my own. The more practical problem with being on my own is the class level basically separates into the little ones and the older kids. So I'll have to balance each group being bored at certain times.

We stopped by the hostel yesterday and to my great delight I managed to locate my water bottle and favorite skirt that I foolishly left before setting out for the monastery.

Okay, I'm meeting Lucille to accompany her to the Indian Embassy then head to the post office for my packages. (Cross your fingers they got here!)

Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment