Monday, November 14, 2011

Ugh, men

(Saturday morning)
Ah! My alarm refuses to work! I woke up 6 minutes before I was supposed to meet my guy. Oh well. This is my show right? Considering now I'm eating breakfast (at his suggestion) I don't feel too bad.

For god sakes! They won't even let me order what I want! Roti and curry for breakfast? "No madam, it is too heavy. Have omelet and toast." Grrrrrr.

Despite my stressing over having my guy with me constantly, what to talk about, etc I woke this morning profoundly relieved that I have a guide to show me around, knows what is good to see, and will go wherever I tell him (in theory). Not to mention the fact that having an Indian companion should cut down on some of the unwanted talking, approaches, etc. Not the stares or the pointing, but that I can deal with.

Oh, and thank god i told my driver about being married for almost a year. Even with that I got a proposal (if I wasn't married already i should go with him).

No comments:

Post a Comment