Monday, December 5, 2011

Apple fails me for the first time

So for the first time in my (granted fairly recent) history with Apple Steve Jobs has failed me, bless his heart. My iPad is 2/3 useless. Everything directly related to or coming from Apple is dead which means all of my apps, all my writing, all of my videos, and half of my music. Ideas anyone? Please help me!

Secondly, I haven't written in forever, partly because of the iPad and partly because of my mood. India really did me in. (Yes, for all of you gloater's out there get it out now.)

I switched to physically writing in my journal that I brought with me so I have a little to share. Thats always assuming I can read my handwriting well enough to transcribe it. I'll try and channel Irene so she can help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment