Saturday, September 10, 2011

First Chai of the Day

(third morning -11th)
I managed to sleep until 8:30 this morning. I had a date with Mamma at 9:30 which went wonderfully. Hearing her voice and johns makes my day. Not to mention an entire conversation in correct English. Ironically my grammar is going downhill talking to Stella. Hopefully it won't affect my written grammar.

Please, my people, find me on skype! I need to practice my English! (sheepish grin)

I am writing this while we wait for Stella so we can head to breakfast at the same place we had dinner last night. (nepali version of vegetable pizza, yum!) Zorba and I just ordered our first Masala (or chai) of the day. Today the plan is to buy my overpriced bag, pick out earrings for Stella and her sister and visit pharmacy to see if they have lavender oil since I never want to show my face in the shop from yesterday again.

Ah, here is Stella. I'll post this during breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog Karynn. You're a great writer.

    Wow, the first 72 hours of your "curry, silk, and chocolate" adventure has been amazing. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the details & stories coming Karynn!! :)Beautiful adventures await you...

    ReplyDelete